Current members of the Ballarat Writers Inc (BWI) who have an author page, small press or offer editorial and similar literarty services, can have an entry in the BWI listings page.
- One entry per current member.
- The listing allows for a maximum of 45 words, plus:
- one thumbnail image of the author or a book cover to which you own copyright;
- one website link, not included in the word count
- optional email address, not included in the word count
- optional second website link which will be included in the word count as the name of the site (eg ‘Random Name Press’ would be three words)
- In your 45 words please include your author name, genre/s, and any relevant information you want to advertise.
- Make sure all wording and links are correct as we will not proof or edit your copy.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for your listing to appear, although we will make best effort to post it as soon as possible.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes; please keep your listing up-to-date and relevant (ie: not full of dead links and old info).
- Available to all current members; if membership lapses the listing will be removed.
- If you publish under a different name to your membership name, please tell us when you apply.
- The words in italics at the end of each listing are for readers’ benefit, and are not counted in your word limit 🙂
- Submit or refresh your profile by email, with the subject of ‘Members Listings <your name>’ Click here to send your listing by email
- BWI is not responsible for any use or activity beyond the ballaratwriters.com domain. BWI is not responsible for any loss or damage as a consequence of people who visited your site via this listing.
- BWI retains the right to reject any content or links that the committee feels are unsuitable or inappropriate; this service is for current member’s literary work only.
- Submit or refresh content by email, with the subject of ‘Members Listings <your name>’ Click here to send your listing by email